We value our food and so do our guests. Our food is high on proteins, vitamins and taste, but low on glycemic index and has absolutely no transfats. It’s important for us to know where the products come from so we concentrated on sourcing our products locally and from producers we know personally. Our fruits and veg come from various farms from different Austrian regions, our wholegrain breads and buns are from Viennese bakery Ströck, our cheeses come from Italy and the alpine region and our milk from organic Austrian producers.
We don’t offer everything at our self-service buffet, but therefore the right things, because we’ve already done the edit for you and left the healthy and delicious bits.
NOT EVERYTHING - THEREFORE THE RIGHT THINGS
What we focus on:
- Best quality - from regional to self-made
- Small but delicious range of ham and Italian salumi
- Dairy products and cheese from happy cows in Italy and the alpine region
- Fresh, hand-cut fruits as well as organic orange and apple juice
- Different kinds of healthy cereal and superfoods
- Wholegrain breads and buns from the Viennese bakery Ströck
- HAUSBRANDT coffee and Samova Organic Tea – specially created for Ruby
What we leave out:
- Too many unnecessary options and mass-produced goods
- Products from industrial factory farming and waste
- Warm dishes like scrambled eggs or bacon
Get the whole breakfast for only € 18 per person. If you book online in advance, it’s only € 16 per person (only in combination with a room booking).
We offer breakfast for external guests upon availability.
Mo - Fr: 06:30 - 10:30
Sa, Su & national holidays: 07:00 - 11:00